Terms of Payment
- Price is subject to change. Please call for verification.
- Check-in time: Between 14.00-20.00
- Check-out time: Before Noon.
- Extra bed is 600Baht/person/night including breakfast. (For any adult or children over 8 years old)
- Extra person charge (if no extra bed requested) 500Baht for adult and a child 8 years or above, breakfast included.
- A child 5-8 years old (2 children/room maximum) sharing existing bed with parents will have a breakfast charge of 100Baht/person.
- BBQ equipment fees: 500 Baht/night (up to 15 people). Advance reservation required. All food must be already prepped and ready for grilling. BBQ is allowed in a designated area only.
- NO PET POLICY: All pets are not allowed. 1,000THB fine/pet will be enforced.
- We reserve the right:
- Not to allow any type of cooking or food preparation in the home. Only BBQ is allowed in the BBQ zone.
- Not to allow loud music or any loud activities that may be a nuisance to other guests especially after 11pm.
For any inquiries, please call before 10 PM
Term of Payment
กรุณาจองล่วงหน้าโดยการโอนชำระเงินมัดจำอย่างน้อย 50% มาที่
Bangkok Bank (BBL)
Pak Chong Branch
Account # 331-448-256-7
Kasikorn Thai (K Bank)
Lotus Pak Chong Branch
Account # 659-2-11814-7
Siam Commercial Bank (SCB)
Central Ramintra Branch
Account # 292-215600-2
Credit Card Payment: we accept VISA & MASTERCARD.
Please notify us immediately after the transfer has been made by calling 080-809-9155 or 080-809-9200.
Then e-mail (email@example.com) or LINE: @watermill
The remaining 50% to be paid on the check-in date.
Cancellation Policy: The deposit is non-refundable.
One time change or postpone is allowed as long as the notification is given 15 days prior to the check-in date.
Rebooking must be done within 6 months.
The reservation is completed only after you’ve received the confirmation from us either through SMS, E-mail or Fax.
When the transfer is made, please notify us immediately and provide us with your name, contact info, date of reservation and type of Home. If no notification received, we will treat that transfer as “open” booking from an “unknown” guest.